It’s been a busy summer. We’ve traveled, eaten, and drank our way across Florida and throughout Ireland. We’ve planned and prepped for a fabulous fall full of cook-offs, camping, cycling, kayaking, and even an inspired meal or two.
In the coming weeks and months, join us as we share
- Best Beer Finds of the Summer
- Travel Tips for Ireland
- Lesser Known Beach Destinations in Florida
- World Food Championships (November 9-15)
- Fossil Hunting
- Camping with Ease
- Wine Cocktails with CK Mondavi Wines
- Asian Noodle Bowls with JSL Foods
- Off Duval Street…Fun in the quieter side of Key West
Here’s a sneak peak of one of our World Food Championship adventures.
I’ll be one of three chefs presenting in WFC’s Sizzlin’ Showcase in November. While I may not be competing in desserts this year, my program about “Infusing Craft Beer into Desserts” will surely be a hit with a guaranteed sell-out crowd. Who doesn’t love beer and desserts!?!?! Put them together and it’s life changing!