Since getting my Instapot a couple of years ago, my weekly menus have gotten a lot more creative. Even on the nights, when I know we have a million things going on, I can make a great dinner in less than an hour, just by throwing everything in the Instapot and letting it cook.
This recipe is really no different. Except for browning the meat at the beginning and boiling noodles at the end, this recipe truly is as simple as putting all of the ingredients in the Instapot and letting it cook.
Instapot Recipe: Braised Moroccan Beef over Egg Noodles
- 2 lbs. chuck roast (chunked) or beef stew meat
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 TBSP oil
- 1 large onion-chopped
- 1 large bell pepper-chopped
- 2 carrots-cubed
- 2 celery stalks-chopped
- 6 cloves garlic-minced
- 1 c. water
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 6 oz. tomato sauce
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ½ c. raisins
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 bag egg noodles-cooked according to package directions
- Salt & pepper beef chunks.
- Using the Instapot browning function, brown beef in olive oil.
- Once browned, add remaining ingredients, except egg noodles. Set the Instapot for the “Meat/Stew” function (for non-Instapot brand cookers, allow contents to cook for 30 minutes, once pressure is reached).
- After 30 minutes, release the pressure and shred beef using a fork or tongs.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
Leave a Reply