We may not be able to travel as we’d like, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy our vacation cocktails. In fact, enjoying these summer cocktails while watching the sunset from the backyard may be just what we need.
For this summer cocktail, we’re taking some pretty common ingredients and turning them into an uncommonly pretty cocktail.
Summer Cocktails: Sunset Wine-tini
- 1 bottle white wine- sauvignon blanc or pinot grigio
- 2 c. Pineapple rum
- 3 c. Pineapple juice
- 1 tsp Grenadine per glass
- Mix together in a large pitcher.
- To serve, shake with ice and pour into chilled martini glasses or champagne flutes.
- Then, gently pour in 1 tsp grenadine and allow it to settle at the bottom of the glass.
- Serve immediately.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
Leave a Reply