- 1 c. warm water
- 1 pkt quick rise yeast
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 3 c. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 c. chopped dried cranberries
- 1 c. chopped almonds
- 1/4 c. oil
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water and allow yeast to activate for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, cranberries, and almonds.
- After yeast has bloomed, add yeast water and oil to flour mixture and begin mixing with a dough hook.
- When all liquids have been absorbed, continue mixing for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes.
- Place dough into an oiled bowl and allow to rise for an hour or until it has doubled in size.
- Form dough into desired shape and allow to rest for an additional 30 minutes.
- Brush with cold water and bake at 475 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and hollow sounding.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
Leave a Reply