Whether it’s game day or party, my kids absolutely love “finger foods.” They love being able to graze and feed from a buffet of fun foods. However, setting up a buffet of fun foods for a party or gameday can be a lot of work, so coming up with recipes that are both easy and tasty is always helpful.
For this quick and easy gameday snack, I’ve made it even easier by using store-bought rotisserie chicken combining it with pre-made Buffalo chicken sauce and rolling them in Twin Dragon Egg Roll Wrappers.
- 12 Twin Dragon Egg Roll Wraps
- 4 c. Shredded chicken (rotisserie works great!)
- 1 c. Buffalo chicken sauce
- Oil for frying
- 1 c. Greek yogurt
- 1 pkt. Ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 c. Milk
- 1 Avocado-mashed
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and Buffalo sauce.
- Place 1/4 c. buffalo chicken mixture in the center of each egg roll wrapper. Fold bottom corner up to cover chicken. Fold in side corners to meet. Roll from bottom edge to top corner and seal with a dab of water.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees. Fry egg rolls until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, ranch dressing mix, milk, avocado and lime juice. Stir until completely combined.
- Serve Buffalo Chicken Wraps hot with dipping sauce.
**Twin Dragon Egg Roll Wrappers are available at Walmart and Albertsons.
Follow JSL Foods and Twin Dragon at @jslfoods
Leave a Reply